You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Roller Coasters. Funnel Cake. A sound caught somewhere between a laugh and a scream. Today, the Road to Emmaus might look a little different, but the purpose is still the same: walk with them.
We’ve crafted an entire weekend with the sole focus of helping you start solid youth ministry in your parish! We’ll be walking through the essential components for launching or revitalizing youth ministry. You can expect to receive a systematic, comprehensive introduction to quality youth ministry along with the practical steps to make it happen. And, because youth ministry flows to and from the sacraments, this training won't just be about the logistics of ministry, but will also provide you an opportunity to renew your own relationship with Christ.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Check out our featured products now!
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Part-Time Position
The Confirmation Coordinator/Youth Minister is responsible for all aspects of the Confirmation Program (approximately 50 students) at Most Precious Blood & Saint Theresa’s Parishes, under the direction of the DRE.
• Collaborates with pastor and parish staff in the mission of the parishes and the work of evangelization.
• Plans and directs grades 9 & 10 Confirmandi within the context of the parish faith formation program.
• Directs programs including curriculum development, guest presenters, and the selection of texts and materials.
• Works in conjunction with the DRE for the recruitment, selection and training of Catechists and other volunteer staff.
• Conducts parent meetings to foster and develop partnerships between families and the parishes.
• Coordinates the Sunday 5:30pm Youth Mass.
• Maintains all required records for students, families, and volunteers.
• Attends and participates in parish staff meetings.
• Membership and active participation in a Roman Catholic Church required.
• Knowledge of principles of organization, administration, budget and personnel management.
• Knowledge of group dynamics and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse individuals and groups.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with staff, parishioners and the public.
• Ability to discern decisions within the established policies and procedures of the Archdiocese of Boston.
• Ability to exhibit dependable and reliable work habits.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Application.
At least two years experience in parish faith formation programs and pastoral ministry; computer, internet, and social media skills
Recommended M.A. in Religious Education, Theology, Scripture, Liturgical Studies or a related field.
Two small but vibrant parishes that work together as a collaborative.
Please email a cover letter and resume to Roseann Furbush at firstname.lastname@example.org