You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Roller Coasters. Funnel Cake. A sound caught somewhere between a laugh and a scream. Today, the Road to Emmaus might look a little different, but the purpose is still the same: walk with them.
We’ve crafted an entire weekend with the sole focus of helping you start solid youth ministry in your parish! We’ll be walking through the essential components for launching or revitalizing youth ministry. You can expect to receive a systematic, comprehensive introduction to quality youth ministry along with the practical steps to make it happen. And, because youth ministry flows to and from the sacraments, this training won't just be about the logistics of ministry, but will also provide you an opportunity to renew your own relationship with Christ.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Check out our featured products now!
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Burkburnett and Iowa Park, TX
General Position Summary:
The vibrant and growing tri-parish family of St. Jude Thaddeus in Burkburnett, TX, Christ the King in Iowa Park, TX, and St. Paul in Electra, TX is seeking an on-fire, highly motivated, faith-filled and creative individual for the Coordinator of Youth Ministry position. This person will have the unique opportunity to build their dream program from the ground up.
Under the direction and support of the pastor, in line with his vision, and in collaboration with volunteer coordinators of religious education in the three parishes, the Associate of Youth Ministries works with the Church in assisting youth (grades 6th-12th) in becoming active, lifelong disciples in Christ through a pastoral, liturgical and catechetical approach of faith formation. The coordinator provides primary leadership for articulating and implementing the diocesan vision of youth ministry within the parish. The coordinator is also responsible for establishing a collaborative relationship with parents and families of youth to assist them in their role as primary teachers of the faith. All catechetical instruction must be in accordance with the magisterial teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
• Plan, execute, and participate in various youth ministry activities: weekly youth nights, discipleship meetings, parish and diocesan youth events and retreats, opportunities for prayer, local community service, fundraising activities, etc.
• Engage an active discipleship process, fostering an interior conversion to Christ that leads teens to an authentic and lasting relationship with Christ in His Church.
• Coordinate Middle & High School events that inspire and motivate youth to participate in the sacramental life of the Church, as well as be visibly present and involved with the parish community.
• Work as a team player with a supportive and prayerful formation department.
Develop a network for reaching out to youth in the surrounding communities, particularly to the alienated.
• Lead and plan youth retreats.
• Promote and organize youth participation in Church activities outside the parish.
• Recruit, train, and manage youth and adult volunteers in youth ministry.
• Communicate to parish, parents, teens, and volunteers through verbal, electronic, and written communication.
• Ensure Diocesan policy is followed and executed in all areas of Youth ministry, especially as applies to the Diocesan Code of Conduct and the policies of the Office of Safe Environment.
• Maintain a work schedule and attendance as established for the position.
• Manage annual youth ministry budget, youth activity reports and evaluations, youth liability forms, etc. and provide information to the pastor as requested.
• Responsible for other projects, tasks, etc., as assigned.
Pay rate is $16 and up, plus a full benefits package
We are two small rural parishes north of Wichita Falls, Texas who are growing and vibrant in the faith. During COVID, we lost our youth ministry program, so we need to reboot it all. The Associate of Youth Ministries will have the unique opportunity of building the program from the ground up!
Apply via our diocesan website: