You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for the 25th Sunday of Ordinary Time with Stephanie Espinoza.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Cedarburg, WI
Have you been called to work with middle and high-school aged Catholics eager to develop their understanding of our Faith and their relationship with Jesus? Do you naturally form relationships with other people in your community, readily share your Faith with others, and communicate effectively with people of all ages and backgrounds? We would like to talk to you about our mission to form intentional disciples through our youth ministry programs, mission trips, service, and events!
In this role, you will support and partner with our parish’s youth minister. This is an opportunity to develop and execute engaging youth programming including our Edge and Life Teen ministries alongside an experienced mentor.
A major objective for this position is to deliver vivacious youth ministry programming focused around service, social, and formational opportunities. Your responsibilities, under direction of the Youth Minister and in collaboration with the Christian Formation Department, will include:
Faith Formation and Programming:
• Organizing, inviting, and running service and outreach programs and events
• Incorporating faith formation in preparation and training of participants
• Recruiting youth participants and adult chaperones
• Assisting and supporting summer mission trip experiences
• Serving as trip leader or as a parish emergency contact if not attending a trip
• Coordinating and delegating responsibilities of social programs and events
• Assisting in planning and implementation of CYM Sports program
• Planning, facilitating and attending Edge Program evenings for middle-schoolers and Life Night gatherings for high-schoolers in collaboration with the Youth Minister
** Edge programming is on Wednesday evenings and Life Nights are Sunday nights twice each month
• Developing and maintaining a social media strategy with and for youth in the parish
• Facilitating and maintaining program registration
• Making transportation and travel arrangements
• Maintaining budget and tracking financial accounts
• Assisting with informational correspondence and meetings with parents and participants
• Working with coordinators to ensure fundraising opportunities are well-executed
• Help with development and implementation of additional youth activities
• General administration duties, including compliance with Safeguarding All God’s Family standards, and some work direction to support personnel
• Attend all Tuesday staff meetings
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities:
• Effective communicator
• Self-motivated and proven ability to be efficient and manage time well
• Creative decision maker and problem solver
• Willing to apply relational ministry methods
• Enjoys working with teenagers and is familiar with the culture of youth
• Willing and able to work and collaborate with other staff, especially within Youth Ministry and Christian Formation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Able to navigate and use social media sources effectively, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Willing to learn and apply features of parish database (ACS)
• Actively practicing Catholic with a strong understanding of the Catholic Church and its mission
• Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Studies, theology, education, or other related field preferred but not required
St. Francis Borgia Catholic Parish in historic Cedarburg is a vibrant, dynamic parish and Catholic School community engaging large numbers of young people and their families through our youth ministry programs. In order to serve our young parishioners and their families, we are searching for someone who is passionate about their faith, ready to invite young people to encounter Jesus, and eager to continue building our community of faithful disciples.
Please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, and references via email to Kristin Jacoby, HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org