You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for Palm Sunday with Joel Stepanek
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Hartland, WI
The Associate Director coordinates all programming for our middle school students including: weekly EDGE nights, Parish School campus ministry, retreats, summer camp, mission trip, service events, social events, and completes all administrative tasks related to the ministry. The Associate Director also assists the Director of Student & Young Adult Ministries in the following areas: recruitment and training of a dynamic team of volunteer core team members and student leaders to serve the ministries, Confirmation programming and retreats, and high school programming (Life Nights, events, small groups, etc.).
Here is what we’re looking for:
1. A dynamic Catholic faith. We desire someone whose relationship with Jesus is active, personal, and authentic. This goes beyond theological knowledge and Mass attendance. This is life lived to the fullest that is contagious for our teens.
2. An ability to build meaningful relationships with, minister to, and teach a diverse array of middle school and high school students. Candidates with demonstrated experience either at other parishes, as missionaries, or at internships are preferred.
3. Knowledge of the faith, including familiarity with scriptures and church teaching. The ideal candidate can use apologetics to defend the faith and exegesis to proclaim the gospel. This also includes liturgical familiarity. A degree in theology or related field or working towards a degree in one of those areas would be preferred.
4. Administrative and Communication skills including written and digital communication, social media management, production of promotional materials, and an attention to detail.
5. A candidate with experience leading praise and worship music would be a blessing to our teens.
St. Charles Catholic Parish and School is a growing and dynamic Catholic Community of 2,500 families located in Hartland, WI and is currently the fourth largest and fifth youngest parish in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. We are seeking a faithful, fun, creative, energetic, passionate, and relational youth minister to join our vibrant Student & Young Adult Ministries whose mission is to lead teens to Meet Christ, Know Christ, Love Christ, and Serve Christ.
Here is why you want to work at St. Charles:
1. We have an established youth ministry program with amazing support from staff and a dedicated core team.
2. We have a permanent teen space. Our teens have a dedicated space to call their home, a luxury when so many parishes are limited on space.
3. We recognize the need for balance. In order to have dynamic student ministries this position is not your normal 9-5 job. Your work/life balance is important to us, so to compensate we offer flexible scheduling and encourage personal development outside of the office. Milwaukee is also home to a vibrant Young Adult community!
4. Our teens, their families, and our core team are wonderful. You are going to love them!
Mail or E-Mail a Cover Letter, Resume, and the General Archdiocese of Milwaukee Application (https://www.archmil.org/Jobs-2.0/Associate-Director-of-Student-Ministries-2020-03-03T152640747.htm) to
Nick Scanlan, Director of Student and Young Adult Ministries. Email: email@example.com