You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for the Sixth Sunday of Easter with Mark Hart.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Milwaukee, WI
The primary function of this position is to provide vision and direction for making disciples of middle and high school youth throughout the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. This will be accomplished primarily by apprenticing parish youth leaders in the life and practice of missionary discipleship. This position will also create, oversee, and implement archdiocesan-wide youth events that pre-evangelize, invite encounters with Christ, form disciples, and equip participants for mission to their peers.
1. Articulate a compelling vision for making disciples of junior and senior high youth along with the accompanying practical and effective implementation strategies.
2. Create, oversee, and implement archdiocesan-wide youth events that pre-evangelize, invite encounters with Christ, form disciples, and equip participants for missionary outreach to their peers (with an emphasis on inclusion of cultural groups).
3. Oversee and implement the archdiocesan Totus Tuus Program.
4. Develop a vision and implementation strategy for a dynamic campus ministry in the Catholic High Schools.
5. Develop and implement creative evangelization strategies using social media.
1. A Master’s Degree in Theology or related discipline from a Catholic institution is preferred.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in parish ministry, and/or in teaching Catholic doctrine or its equivalent is required.
3. Catholic able to partake in the sacramental life of the church, well-grounded in and loyal to Catholic teaching.
4. Experience in program and event administration preferred.
5. Knowledge of Spanish is preferred.
Mission Statement of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee
To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through his saving death and resurrection by calling, forming and sending disciples to go and make new disciples.
As a people, we are called to encounter Jesus and grow as disciples through the sacramental life of the Church.
The first priority of the central office administration is to support parishes and schools. Everything we do focuses on serving the people of God through our parishes.
The second role is helping parishes do the things that they can not do by themselves. Central office leaders provide resources, leadership and support to allow parishes to offer ministries they would otherwise not be able to provide because of lack of resources or expertise.
Third, the central offices exist to make sure there is a structure in place to work in areas that would otherwise be left unattended or fall through the cracks, including providing a voice for the voiceless in our society.
Lastly, the central administration of the archdiocese provides leadership, most notably through pastoral and spiritual example and teaching of the archbishop and auxiliary bishops.
Send cover letter and resume to Susan Gorski, Director of Human Resources, via email@example.com no later than April 15, 2019.