You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for Easter Sunday in Lent with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
Life Teen’s Catholic Youth Ministry Convention has become America’s premier event for everyone involved in parish youth ministry. Why? Maybe it’s because we are different. We believe in practical, comprehensive youth ministry training. But we don’t think that’s enough. That’s why we incorporate elements of a spiritual retreat into the training convention. Because youth ministry isn’t about what you know, it’s Who you know.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Tallahassee, FL
• Creatively develop, coordinate, implement and assist directing middle school ministry, Confirmation, high school youth ministry, and college ministry to serve the immediate needs of young people at Good Shepherd;
• Work as a team with the youth ministry and parish staff;
• Provide radical hospitality to young people and their families;
• Maintain strong support and connection to the parish and;
• Ensure a safe environment for all youth and young adults.
Good Shepherd Catholic Church, a vibrant and highly active parish located in Tallahassee, Florida, is seeking a motivated, energetic Full Time Assistant Youth Minister to play an active role in our youth ministry team for our parish of nearly 2,000 registered families. The essential element of youth ministry at Good Shepherd is to create an irresistible environment where young people can encounter God and grow in a deep relationship with the Catholic Church. Good Shepherd is a suburban parish that fully supports youth ministry.
• Strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a deep love for His Church;
• Passion for leading young people into a life-changing encounter with Jesus;
• Humble, with a genuine openness to constructive criticism;
• Joyful, authentic, charitable and courageous;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Servant leader;
• Thrives in team environments;
• Self-starter with strong initiative;
• Incessant tinkerer, constantly driven towards better outcomes;
• Effective planner and implementer;
• Highly responsive and dependable;
• Mission driven; and a
• Creative problem solver.
The Assistant Youth Minister:
• Is based in Tallahassee, FL;
• Reports to the Director of Youth Ministry;
• Has a passion for leading people into a life changing-encounter with Jesus;
• Is or will be an active member of Good Shepherd Parish;
• Will be committed to the mission, ministry, values, and faith traditions of Good Shepherd Parish and living in full communion with the Catholic Church;
• Will be a salaried employee with a benefit package, including health, dental and vision benefits, 401K retirement plan, vacation and sick pay; and
• Will be required to work evenings and weekends and other times that are necessary to meet the needs of the parish and its dynamic responsibilities and activities.
The above list of job duties is not an exclusive or exhaustive list, nor is it designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Interested and excited? We want to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter, resume, three references, and video introduction to
firstname.lastname@example.org. The video should include a brief introduction about yourself, your background and passion for youth ministry (this can be done using your smartphone and this can also be a self-made video). Your cover letter should include information about your faith journey and current spiritual disciplines.