You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for The Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Estes Park, CO
The Assistant Program Director is a full-time, year-round position at Annunciation Heights. The position is designed to primarily to assist in the planning, organizing, and leading of camp programs, including summer boys and girls camps, JPII Outdoor Lab, and family camps.
As an integral part of the camp’s ministry, this position reports directly to the program directors. Primary responsibilities primarily include assisting the leadership team to plan and execute the overall vision of the camp’s various program offerings, and expand the opportunities that we offer. The position demands for a person of deep faith to be highly organized, good with details, strong leadership abilities and experiences, and most of all, a heart for service both to the camp community as well as every visitor to our camp.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Required camp ministry experience; experience creating and directing camp programming; experience as a camp counselor preferred; knowledge and comfort with social media; comfort and ease with administrative office work; attention to detail and organization.
Required: Living on camp premises (included in compensation package)
Responsibilities of APD:
· Assisting with the development and implementation of summer camp programming
· Manage supervision of campers and camp property
· Recruit, interview, supervise, and mentor summer staff
· Leverage past camp programming experience to create dynamic and new opportunities for campers
· Assist with JPII Outdoor Lab: content, teaching, scheduling, and office management
· Assist in guidance of the Altum Institute Missionary program: fundraising oversight, scheduling, and the like
· Direct camp social media accounts and social media marketing
· Contribute to website development and maintenance
· Manage childcare compliance, regulation, and registration paperwork
· Market summer program offerings; travel to recruit both campers and staff
· Contribute to family camp programming, as needed
Responsibilities and Duties Common to all Staff:
· Fully committed to the teachings of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church and to creating an authentic Catholic culture based on those teachings and the wisdom of the saints
· A practicing Christian who seeks to follow Christ in his/her daily living and in interaction with other staff and guests (campers, parents, volunteer staff, user groups, etc.)
Annunciation Heights is a new Catholic youth and family camp nestled at the base of Longs Peak in the heart of Colorado’s majestic Rocky Mountains. By living an authentic Catholic culture, we seek to glorify God by leading our guests into the depth and mystery of a personal friendship with Jesus and His Church. Under the patronage of Mary, Undoer of Knots, our goal is to awaken and restore the hearts of Catholics to the radiant joy of knowing and living the Catholic Christian life.
Please email resume and cover letter to Luke Hlavin at email@example.com.