You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for Easter Sunday in Lent with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
Life Teen’s Catholic Youth Ministry Convention has become America’s premier event for everyone involved in parish youth ministry. Why? Maybe it’s because we are different. We believe in practical, comprehensive youth ministry training. But we don’t think that’s enough. That’s why we incorporate elements of a spiritual retreat into the training convention. Because youth ministry isn’t about what you know, it’s Who you know.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Notre Dame, Indiana
The U.S. Province seeks an Assistant Director of Vocations – Early Outreach to promote applications to Old College, the undergraduate seminary of the Congregation of Holy Cross, located on the campus of the University of Notre Dame. This position will showcase Holy Cross and highlight the unique opportunities formation affords. The Assistant Director develops outreach plans and recruitment strategies, and executes those plans while forging connections with partners in circles of influence around the target audience of high school-aged males.
Our Assistant Director will:
• Build relationships and network with high school staff, parish staff, and other community groups to encourage a culture of vocation promotion.
• Participate in the design and implementation of relevant programming aimed at promoting formation in Holy Cross.
• Enthusiastically publicize and promote formation events and stories through a variety of means and media.
• Travel between 50-70% of the time visiting high schools, parish youth groups, college fairs, career nights, and conventions to promote Old College and other programming, giving presentations and following-up with prospects.
• Assist with planning and arranging engagement opportunities for the Associate Director of Vocations with students who express an interest in learning more about priesthood and brotherhood in Holy Cross, Old College, and various Vocations programs.
• Maintain database of prospect and contact notes to optimize efficiency and communications.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required.
• At least two years as a teacher, administrator, counselor, or campus minister in a Catholic high school setting is preferred.
• A practicing Roman Catholic with an understanding of the Church and clergy. Knowledge and personal experience of the Congregation of Holy Cross is strongly preferred. Must adhere to Catholic standards of conduct, policies of the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend, and the social, ethical, and moral teachings of the Roman Catholic Church as interpreted by the Bishop of the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend, and the United States Province of Priests and Brothers.
In return for your efforts, the Province offers a personally and spiritually rewarding environment considerate of work-life balance and an outstanding compensation and benefits package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, medical/dental insurance, 403(b) retirement savings with an employer match as well as a pension plan.
The Congregation of Holy Cross, U.S. Province, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Congregation of Holy Cross, U.S. Province, Inc. is a community of Catholic, apostolic priests and brothers called by Jesus Christ and by Blessed Basil Moreau to be educators in the faith. Since 1837, the United States Province of Priests and Brothers has educated both the mind and heart through their parishes, educational institutions, and their ministries spanning five continents.
As members of the U.S. Province, we are determined ambassadors of Christ’s message. Daily, we commit ourselves to the mission of the Congregation and to the Church so that we can proactively serve others through our ministries in education, parish, and mission. We are a vibrant and committed community thriving today with Blessed Moreau’s original zeal to make God known, loved, and served.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources: email@example.com