You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
The Men’s Retreat sponsored by Life Teen is a weekend of brotherhood, restoration, and inspiration. You can expect to hear engaging talks, to enjoy some outdoor fun in the beauty of the north Georgia mountains, and most importantly, to encounter God through the sacraments and times of prayer. Adult men (18+) of all ages and walks of life are invited to attend this retreat.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Our 2022 Lent Companion features daily Gospel reflections written by youth ministers and Life Teen staff that will help your teenagers pray through the Lenten season. This impactful devotional is great for individuals, groups, or for families looking to grow together this Lent.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Fredericksburg, Texas
Assist the Director of Religious Education with duties such as:
• Maintain Class rosters for K-5th grade Religious Education and 10th and 11th grade Confirmation Classes. Update binders with this information as necessary.
• Update parish software each week with the Religious Education attendance records for that Sunday and monitor Sacrament preparation attendance.
• Gather information for Sacrament records.
• Help plan 11th Grade Confirmation one day retreat (February time frame)
• Assist DRE with the planning of First Holy Communion and Confirmation events.
• Coordinate the Father Daughter Dance (usually end of January)
• Gather Sacrament information for records.
• Assist with Registration for Religious Education classes.
• Potentially teach the 10th or 11th Grade Confirmation class on Sundays.
• Other duties as assigned
Help the Youth Minister oversee Life Teen and Edge programs, including:
• Work with Youth Minister and Bookkeeper to maintain proper budget so you know how much you can spend for each activity.
• Communicate and meet with Core Team on a regular basis to plan Edge and Life Teen nights.
• Work collaboratively with the Youth Minister to market Edge and Life Teen, including campus visits to St. Mary’s and Fredericksburg Middle School.
• Update all marketing/outreach tools each week, including:
o Social Media
• Assist with retreat planning such as the Youth Acts Retreat and any other retreats or trips.
• Other duties as assigned.
St. Mary’s Catholic Church began with a handful of German immigrants in 1846 and, since then, has been a continually growing spiritual family. The Church has also been blessed with St. Mary’s Catholic School which has educated and formed our children since 1856. St. Mary’s has a family population of close to 1,800 or about 4,300 people and is part of the San Antonio Archdiocese. Many of the parishioners are descendants from original members. St. Mary’s Religious Education program includes k-5th grade, Middle School and High School Youth Groups, High School Confirmation Program, RCIA, and Adult Faith Formation.
To apply for the job, please go to this link:
For any questions, please email Sara Boettcher at sb[email protected] or call 830-997-9523.