You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for Palm Sunday with Joel Stepanek
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Estes Park, CO
The AIM Program is a one-year program designed to go “spiritually deep” with missionaries while they simultaneously help to run programs and retreats at Annunciation Heights in the Colorado Rockies. Missionaries will be mentored, given concrete training and real responsibilities in serving and leading at the camp. Programs include Summer Youth and Family Camps, JPII Outdoor Lab programs in the Spring and Fall, various retreats throughout the year, plus a variety of other camp duties. The days will be divided into a combination of prayer and Mass, learning and leading, serving and work assignments – all while living in a dynamic Catholic community at the foot of Longs Peak in Rocky Mountain National Park.
Specific Duties Include:
• Summer youth and family camp preparation, counseling, and outreach
• JPII Outdoor Lab field instructors for middle school students
• Hosting guest groups
• Prepare and give talks and skits
• Lead campfires, ropes challenges, games, hikes with youth
• Camp Work Crew (ex. Kitchen, Housekeeping, and Grounds)
Qualifications & Experience:
• Love of Jesus Christ and the Catholic faith – and a desire to go deeper
• Recent college graduate preferred (but not required)
• Experience, desire and ability to teach and lead groups of youth
• Experience with summer camps a bonus
• A desire to share faith in retreat type settings
• Physically able and active
• Willingness to serve wherever needed
• Desire to be part of a team, live in community, be challenged and have a lot of fun!
Altum Institute Missionaries Receive:
• Training and education in the fundamentals of the spiritual life, Sacred Scripture, and a life of prayer
• Servant Leadership training and experience
• Training in mission and vision of Annunciation Heights and its programs
• Faith formation in the spirituality of St. John Paul II, Marian theology, and Spiritual Discernment
• Daily Mass; Adoration
• Opportunity for confession and spiritual direction
• Opportunity to live and grow in community
• Room and Board
• $500 monthly stipend
• Opportunity to develop programming for summer camp
• Preparation for your career and employment beyond your AIM year
Annunciation Heights is a youth and family camp and retreat center located in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. We provide a place and program for youth, young adults and families to withdraw from a hectic and busy culture and come to know and experience a true friendship with Jesus. Our hope is that our visitors will return from Annunciation Heights with a greater sense of who God really is according to the ways he has revealed himself, have a better awareness of the reality of his immanent presence in our lives, and truly gain a more profound personal experience of the power of his grace and the joy of being his follower. Under the patronage of Mary, Undoer of Knots, Annunciation Heights is a place which displays the beauty of God’s creation and therefore disposes our visitors to encounter the Creator who
longs to break through in their lives in a new and transformative way.
The AIM Program is the heart and soul of our mission at Annunciation Heights. Its name is taken from an invitation Jesus gave to St. Peter on the Sea of Galilee towards the beginning of his public ministry. Jesus calls Peter to “PUT OUT INTO THE DEEP and let down your nets for a catch” (Luke 5:4). This call to the deep, Duc in Altum, is based on the premise that, like Peter, we must first entrust ourselves to Christ’s personal call to the deep before we can let down our nets for a catch. Only from the depths of knowing the reality of who Christ is, how he loves and forgives, could Peter fulfill the calling Jesus had for his life. The purpose of the Altum Institute Missionary Program is to allow for an intensive period of time—like Peter had—getting to know who Jesus is, experiencing the power and depths of his love and learning to dialogue with him in prayer. From this, missionaries will be better equipped to hear the call of Jesus in their lives and be prepared to act on that call.
1. Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send three letters of reference to: email@example.com
3. You will then be contacted regarding your application and for a potential interview
4. For more information or with questions visit: annunciationheights.org or call 970.586.5689