You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
Empower 2021, hosted by Life Teen CIO/Executive VP Mark Hart, offers you NINE practical training sessions that will both inform and inspire your Core Team. Downloadable discussion questions and activities accompany each session, as well, to ensure that your leaders not only see and hear the training but distill it down to practical and foundational steps they can implement within your parish youth ministry programs
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Abbeville, LA
Accounting Lead Job Description
Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the financial records of a company by accurately recording the day to day financial transactions of the company. Responsible for financial analysis and reporting.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
● check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
● allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books ● transfer data to general ledger
● reconcile and balance all accounts
● draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
● collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports ● track and maintain inventory records
● maintain internal control systems
● manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
● prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
● prepare and process payroll
● comply with relevant reporting requirements
● calculate and prepare tax payments
● assist with budget preparation
● assist with audits
● maintain complete filing system to support financial records Experience
● knowledge of bookkeeping practices
● knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures ● knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
● working knowledge of relevant computer applications like Quickbooks
● knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
Key Skills and Competencies
● planning and organizing
● attention to detail
● information collection and monitoring ● problem analysis
● problem solving
● solution minded
● communication skills
We are lay Catholic disciples of Jesus Christ, preaching the Gospel, serving the poor, and making disciples of all nations. www.familymissionscompany.com
please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org