Have you ever thought about what you want to do before you die? Jesus said in John 10:10, “I came that you may have life and have it to the full.” God doesn’t want us to just “get by”; He wants us to really “live” our lives. And since we don’t know when the world is going to end, we should make the most of every day!
That’s where a Bucket List comes in handy (a list of fun things to do before you die). We threw out the question to you on Facebook and Twitter, “What’s the coolest goal on your bucket list?” and we got some fun, hilarious, weird, and Pope-filled answers.
Check ‘em out – they make up an awesome Bucket List all together!
- Give confession to 1000 people, after becoming a priest. – Peter
- To be the Pope’s personal photographer. – Joey
- I want to create my own holiday and make all my friends celebrate it. – Kelli
- I’ve got many, but one of my favorites is to carry the Olympic Torch. – Eric
- To be able to honestly say that I love my enemy when I stand before God. – Peter
- To go to the Super Bowl, NBA Championship, Stanley Cup, Summer Olympics, and the World Series in the same year. And also ride a dolphin. ‘Cause dolphins are cool. – Roddy
- Jump into a swimming pool full of flour (yes, the wheat product!) – Tatiana
- To respectfully photo bomb someone with the Pope. – Caryn
- I want to eat chili dogs with the Pope. – Jacob
- I want to ride a camel. – Heather
- I so want to own a food truck so I can travel around cooking for the homeless in my city. – Kellie
- Swim with wild orca’s. – Paul
- Climb a redwood tree. – Katie
- I want to become a Cardinal. – Peter
- I want to see a student of mine win the Nobel prize. – Sunny
- To give a random stranger $50 – Kayla
- Swing from a chandelier . . . – Jackie
- Wear the Pope’s hat!! and eat the hottest pepper in the world! – Meghan
- Go around the world and ride every single Ferris wheel. – Laura