Christmas is right around the corner and gift shopping was sooooo 2 weeks ago.
“But the malls are crowded!”
“But everything is so expensive!”
“But I don’t have time to be creative!”
“But where do I find gifts with a hint of Catholic flare?”
We hear you. That’s why we’re electronically swooping in superhero style to save the day for you with this gift guide. You’re welcome. Feel free to send us the cookies you’ll bake with all the time and money you’ll save. And most importantly, have a blessed Advent preparing your heart for Jesus’ birth.
- Best Friend: What better way to say “BFF, I think you’re awesome and I care about your soul” than to buy them a (on sale) rosary! Pray on it before you give it to them and it’s a double gift!
- Brother: There’s this secret that not many people know . . . boys LOVE bacon. In all forms – they’ll even be excited to wear it as a bandaid. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Core Member: This handy “Crustache Sandwhich Cutter” is the coolest thing that slices bread since sliced bread.
- Grandparent: Coffee, Jesus, and old technology – this mug for was practically custom-made for grandparents! (Warning: This is a little more than $10 BUT it is dishwasher safe.)
- Girlfriend: Hey Guys, here’s a free tip for you: don’t buy your girlfriend tickets to a tractor pull . . . buy her something trendy that says, “I know you like to look cute and also love God.”
- Youth Minister: This is what your YM’s office is missing. An adorable cat window cling – because looking at a kitten is the only 100% proven way to lower stress.
- Priest: Make sure your parish priest knows you appreciate him with this dashboard Jesus for his car!
- Boyfriend: Never be embarrassed by your boyfriend’s lack of tie or spaghetti shirt stain ever again!
- Parents: Help your rents embrace God’s plan for their marriage with this powerful book by Mark and Melanie Hart.
- Sister: Inject loads and buckets and yes, even barrels of fun into the time you spend with your sis with this book-’o-laughter!