You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video on the 12th Sunday in Ordinary Time with Rachel Penate.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
For over 10 years Life Teen Inspiration has brought together thousands of Catholic teens for an unforgettable Saturday that proves that faith and fun fit together. This is your chance to kick-start a new year of youth ministry this fall! Registration for Inspiration San Antonio and Inspiration Los Angeles is now open!
The Catholic Youth Ministry Convention provides a beautiful mix of practical, comprehensive training and spiritual renewal. Daily Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, Reconciliation, praise and worship, and other times of prayer are staples of CYMC and by the end, youth leaders will leave knowing they are not alone, but a part of a greater community that is ready to help and support them. Registration is now open!
Have you ever looked in the mirror and not liked what you saw? Well, you are not alone. More than a Pretty Face shares the real life story of a young woman who struggled to believe she was beautiful. This is a story full of ups and downs, tears and laughter; a story that is honest, funny, and encouraging.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Steubenville NYC will take place at Carnesecca Arena on the campus of St. John’s University in Queens, NY from July 21 – 23. We have a great lineup of speakers including Bob Rice, Fr. Rick Martignetti, Mark Hart, Megan Mastroianni, Oscar Rivera with worship being led by Ike Ndolo. You can find out more information about the conference itself here.
We are planning for over 2,000 participants this year. As you can imagine, an event of this size is no small undertaking. In fact, we will need over 100 volunteers to help make this year’s conference a success.
Volunteers are needed for the following roles:
Volunteers will be housed in on campus townhouse style apartments. Each townhouse has multiple bedrooms (doubles & triples), bathrooms, a full kitchen and living room area. If you are volunteering with a friend, you will be able to request a roommate, otherwise one will be assigned to you. Linens and towels are provided.
Take a look at an example of volunteer housing at Steubenville NYC.
– In order to volunteer for the conference, you must be at least 19 years of age by the conference weekend. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
– Meals (starting with dinner on Friday) as well as air-conditioned, on-campus housing will be provided for all volunteers. If you live in the local area, you are welcome to commute back and forth from home if you like.
– We are asking volunteers who will be staying on campus and have the means to contribute $50 to help offset the housing costs. No volunteer will be turned away if the $50 contribution would present a financial difficulty.
– Volunteers need to be able to serve for the ENTIRE conference from Friday through Sunday afternoon. Check in is Friday, 7/21 at 9am and volunteers should be done approximately 2pm on Sunday. We will have a special Mass for volunteers at 10:00am on Friday. Please plan on attending.
– Volunteers will receive a volunteer t-shirt when they check-in for the conference. Please plan to wear this t-shirt for the duration of the conference.
– Volunteers will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis. Volunteer registration is a two part process. You will only be confirmed as a volunteer after you have completed both parts. 1. Completed online registration below and 2. ALL required paperwork you have submitted has been received.
– Young adult volunteers who have a youth group attending need to understand that they are there to serve the conference and unfortunately will not be able to spend time with their youth group during the weekend. They also need to understand that they are not there to participate in the conference in any way and that their volunteer responsibilities always come first.
– All volunteers must be compliant with the safe environment policies for their home diocese. These policies vary from one diocese to the next but typically each diocese requires you to go through a one-time training. In addition, a diocesan approved criminal record background check needs to be completed. What you will need to do to meet this requirement depends on whether you have previously completed the required training.
– If you have previously completed the required training, your compliance coordinator must complete and return the bottom portion of the Safe Environment Compliance Form. A list of compliance coordinators and their contact information by diocese can be found here. All verification forms must be received by June 1.
– If you have NOT previously completed the required training, contact your parish secretary or compliance coordinator to see where and when you can attend a training. This is not always easy to schedule so we suggest looking into that as soon as possible. Once you have completed the training, your compliance coordinator must complete and return the bottom portion of the Safe Environment Compliance Form. A list of compliance coordinators and their contact information by diocese can be found here. All verification forms must be received by June 1.