You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video on the 16th Sunday in Ordinary Time with Joel Stepanek
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
For over 10 years Life Teen Inspiration has brought together thousands of Catholic teens for an unforgettable Saturday that proves that faith and fun fit together. This is your chance to kick-start a new year of youth ministry this fall! Registration for Inspiration San Antonio and Inspiration Los Angeles is now open!
Youth ministry flows from and to the sacraments. This training won't just be about the logistics of ministry. It'll be about renewing your relationship with Christ. We’ve compiled our best training material into one weekend. XLT, Mass, incredible general sessions, and seasoned youth ministry experts make this a training you won't soon forget. You'll be able to walk away from this training knowing you have support from others just like you in the ministry of leading teens closer to Christ!
Have you ever looked in the mirror and not liked what you saw? Well, you are not alone. More than a Pretty Face shares the real life story of a young woman who struggled to believe she was beautiful. This is a story full of ups and downs, tears and laughter; a story that is honest, funny, and encouraging.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
The first-ever Steubenville NorCal will take place at CSU East Bay in Hayward, CA on July 28-30, 2017. We have a great lineup of speakers including Paul George, Fr. Jose Robles-Sanchez, Jackie Francois Angel, David Calavitta, and DJ Bernal with worship being led by Andrew Laubacher. You can find out more information about the conference here.
We are planning for over 2,000 participants this year. As you can imagine, an event of this size is no small undertaking. In fact, we will need over 100 volunteers to help make this year’s conference a success.
Volunteers are needed for the following roles:
Volunteers do not need to pay, yet lodging is not provided. You may commute or stay in a nearby hotel. All on-campus housing is full. Please make arrangements for yourself regarding lodging. We have contracted with a number of nearby hotels to offer a reduced conference rate.
All food will be provided on campus in the dining halls.
– In order to volunteer for the conference, you must be at least 19 years of age by the conference weekend. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
– Meals (starting with dinner on Friday) are provided with the exception of breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. (If you choose to stay at one of the contracted hotels, it is likely they offer a complementary continental breakfast.)
– Volunteers need to be able to serve for the ENTIRE conference from Friday through Sunday afternoon. Check in is Friday, July 28 at 10 am and volunteers should be done approximately 4 pm on Sunday.
– Volunteers will receive a volunteer t-shirt when they check-in for the conference. Please plan to wear this t-shirt for the duration of the conference.
– Volunteers will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis. Volunteer registration is a two part process. You will only be confirmed as a volunteer after you have completed both parts. 1. Completed online registration below and 2. ALL required paperwork you have submitted has been received.
– Young adult volunteers who have a youth group attending need to understand that they are there to serve the conference and unfortunately will not be able to spend time with their youth group during the weekend. They also need to understand that they are not there to participate in the conference in any way and that their volunteer responsibilities always come first.
– All volunteers must be compliant with the safe environment policies for their home diocese. These policies vary from one diocese to the next but typically each diocese requires you to go through a one-time training. In addition, a diocesan approved criminal record background check needs to be completed. What you will need to do to meet this requirement depends on whether you have previously completed the required training.
– If you have previously completed the required training, your compliance coordinator must complete and return the bottom portion of the Safe Environment Compliance Form. A list of compliance coordinators and their contact information by diocese can be found here. All verification forms must be received by July 1.
– If you have NOT previously completed the required training, contact your parish secretary or compliance coordinator to see where and when you can attend a training. This is not always easy to schedule so we suggest looking into that as soon as possible. Once you have completed the training, your compliance coordinator must complete and return the bottom portion of the Safe Environment Compliance Form. A list of compliance coordinators and their contact information by diocese can be found here. All verification forms must be received by July 1. If you have not had a criminal background check completed, you will need to have one processed through Life Teen.