“Before I went to the Life Teen Winter Training Conference I felt like Life Teen was merely the resources I had chosen for my teens. Now I see the mission of Life Teen and I feel as though I share in the mission of leading teens closer to Christ.” – 2012 attendee
Life Teen Winter Training Conference. Because Winter is better on the beach in Florida.
You know that vibrant youth ministry is important to your parish community, but how do you make it happen? Learn how to implement the Life Teen and Edge ministry models from our staff of experienced Catholic youth ministers. Plus the prayerful, retreat like setting will help you returned home renewed and inspired.
Life Teen Winter Training Conference
Thanks for a fantastic conference! Feedback reports have now been sent.
March 3-6, 2013
Holy Name of Jesus; Indialantic, FL
Cost: $350/participant (within one month)
- Randy Raus, Life Teen President and CEO
- Mark Hart, Life Teen Executive Vice President
- Steve Allgeyer, Life Teen Vice President
- Matt Smith, Life Teen Vice President
- Chris Turner, Events Director
- Joe Chernowski, Eastern Regional Director
- Sarah Kroger, Catholic Recording Artist
- Local Ministry Leaders and Friends of Life Teen
- Experience a Life Night and XLT at Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Community in Indialantic, FL.
- Participate in a variety of first timer, veteran, and liturgy sessions for every type ministry leader.
- Experience networking and roundtable sessions to grow in your ministry (or just hang out by the ocean for the afternoon!).
- Renew and refresh yourself with daily Mass, praise and worship with the Sarah Kroger Band, and morning prayer.
- Want to get a jump start in planning? View the full 2013 Schedule here.
Lodging and Transportation
- A block of rooms is available at the Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront Resort (on the ocean and right across the street from the parish) at $115 per night. Call 1-800-Hiltons and request the group rate for the “Life Teen 2013 Winter Training Conference.” While the deadline has passed, we are more than happy to help find you hotel rooms. Email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- The conference includes dinner on Sunday and lunch and dinner on Monday and Tuesday. Breakfast options for purchase are available at the resort.
- We recommend flying into the Orlando International Airport (MCO), about 60 minutes from the conference site. A shuttle from the airport to the conference site is available for $40. Please arrive by noon on Sunday and plan to depart after 3:00pm on Wednesday.