Below is an email I send to all registered guests for the convention. I wanted to share it here to:
Welcome to the Catholic Youth Ministry Training Convention
We are glad you are joining us.
The Catholic Youth Ministry Training Convention is only days away:
below are some details to help with your planning. As always, if you
have any questions, do not hesitate to contact anyone on the Events
Team. We are here to help!
1) Check out the schedule. A detailed schedule can be found on our
website. Here is a link.
2) Download a Participant Agreement. Please have this filled out and turn it in when you arrive at the convention.
3) Weather Forecast. It is going to be a hot one in Phoenix! Don’t worry, we have plenty of pool space and air conditioning. Below are some of the forecast details:
Sunday: Sunny, High of 101
Monday: Sunny, High of 102
Tuesday: Sunny, High of 105
Wednesday: Sunny, High of 106
4) Food Allergies. When you registered, there was a spot to indicate food allergies. We have turned those into the Doubletree Resort chefs. If you have additional allergies, please let me know.
5) Guests. We love when outside guests join us for Mass or XLT. Please, only registered attendees may join us for sessions and meals. If you would like to purchase a guest meal plan, just let me know.
6) USB Order Information. USB’s with all handouts and audio from sessions and breakouts will be available for purchase after convention. Many of you pre-ordered them when you registered. In this case, they will be waiting for your pick-up on Wednesday morning at the store. You may also still order them at convention. Keep in mind, the final session will not be included, but will be available online after convention.
7) Registration. If you have registered for an early bird session,registration will take place from 8:00-8:45am. The early bird sessions take place from 9:00-11:00am. General registration will take place from 11:00am-2:00pm with the first session beginning at 2:00pm. Just walk into the resort lobby and we will guide you after that.
Chaparral Suites. If you are staying at the Chaparral Suites instead of the Doubletree, your resort is less than 0.5 miles away from the Doubletree on the same road. For your convenience, we will provide a shuttle before the first sessions each day and after the final general session for the day.
Again, we are so excited you are coming. We have been praying for this week and preparing for your arrival. Please let us know how we can assist you in anyway.