You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection Video on the 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time with Amanda Grubbs.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
For over 10 years Life Teen Inspiration has brought together thousands of Catholic teens for an unforgettable Saturday that proves that faith and fun fit together. This is your chance to kick-start a new year of youth ministry this fall! Registration for Inspiration San Antonio and Inspiration Los Angeles is now open!
Youth ministry flows from and to the sacraments. This training won't just be about the logistics of ministry. It'll be about renewing your relationship with Christ. We’ve compiled our best training material for Edge Ministry into one weekend. XLT, Mass, incredible general sessions, and seasoned youth ministry experts make this a training you won't soon forget.
Have you ever looked in the mirror and not liked what you saw? Well, you are not alone. More than a Pretty Face shares the real life story of a young woman who struggled to believe she was beautiful. This is a story full of ups and downs, tears and laughter; a story that is honest, funny, and encouraging.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Olympia Wa
Saint Michael Catholic Church, in beautiful downtown Olympia, Washington, has an immediate opening for a full-time (40 hours/12 months) Steward for Life Teen and Young Adult. St. Michael is searching for an energetic, Spirit-filled, self-starter and collaborative team member with a disciple’s heart for souls and spreading the Gospel. The Steward for Life Teen and Young Adult Ministries provides a comprehensive program for our high school teens. This includes, but is not limited to, planning and facilitated Life Nights, retreats, social nights, service projects, Bible studies, missions and more. We are looking for someone that loves working with the youth and their families and has a love for outreach and evangelization. The position also involves planning and facilitated opportunities for our young adult communities including small groups, social nights, formation nights and more.
1. An active member of a Roman Catholic faith community;
2. A rich life of prayer and person-centered skills;
3. Self-starter with the ability to interact well with people and actively engage individuals in discussions of faith;
4. Must be flexible in working days and hours. Ability to work evenings and weekends as responsibilities require;
5. Ability to plan, set goals, and work effectively and efficiently as a team, with individual staff members & volunteers;
6. Prior experience (work or volunteer) in a Catholic parish;
7. Experience with Life Teen and in youth ministry preferred;
8. Competency in standard office computer application. Adept at utilizing social media and other modern communication methods as outreach tools;
9. Possesses a valid driver license and ability to provide own transportation for job-related responsibilities (mileage reimbursement provided);
10. Ability to manage ministry budgets
St. Michael Parish & School has approximately 2,300 registered families and 7,000 individuals, serving two worship sites in Olympia, Washington. It has a preschool-8th grade school with 270 students.
For a position description and an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org