You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video on Ascension Sunday with Leah Murphy.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
For over 10 years Life Teen Inspiration has brought together thousands of Catholic teens for an unforgettable Saturday that proves that faith and fun fit together. This is your chance to kick-start a new year of youth ministry this fall! Registration for Inspiration San Antonio and Inspiration Los Angeles is now open!
The Catholic Youth Ministry Convention provides a beautiful mix of practical, comprehensive training and spiritual renewal. Daily Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, Reconciliation, praise and worship, and other times of prayer are staples of CYMC and by the end, youth leaders will leave knowing they are not alone, but a part of a greater community that is ready to help and support them. Registration is now open!
God wants to transform your heart every day, but He especially wants to transform it when you encounter Him at Mass.
Let Ascend help prepare your heart to encounter Christ in the readings at Mass.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: San Juan Capistrano, CA
JSerra Catholic High School is looking for an enthusiastic Campus Minister who will work to support and implement the vision of the Director of Campus Ministry. The ideal candidate for this position would be an individual who is prayerful, faithful to the teachings of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church, trained in Catholic youth ministry, and possesses a degree in ministry or theology. We are looking for an individual who will offer talents and experience that would allow him or her to flourish in the Diocese of Orange.
Music for weekly school-wide Mass:
• Interview for and select student band
• Select music and rehearsal times
• Update weekly readings and song lyrics for screen display at mass
• Lead music at weekly Mass
• Oversee Christian Service program promoting program
• Work with counselors assisting students with their Christian Service Plan
• Coordinate service fair and identify and advertise local service projects
• Educate students on x2vol service website
• Approve, with other campus ministers, all Christian service hours
Attend and supervise 10 high school retreats:
• Prepare talks, small group questions, activities and games
• Lead small groups on retreat and weekly discipleship groups after retreats
• Assist with organization, set up and running of 12 Middle School retreats per year
• Lead music on retreat
Tuesday Night Lights/ XLT:
• Help organize, promote, and attend weekly catechetical evenings and monthly XLTs, with priority on leading music
• Oversee student volunteer involvement at such events
Relational ministry/spiritual advising:
• Be available on 2-3 school days a week for student interaction
• Seek out students during breaks, lunchtime and after school to build relationships
• Attend 2 extracurricular events per month (sports activities, plays, band concerts, etc.)
• Chaperone quarterly confessions
• Assist Director of Campus Ministry with daily responsibilities as delegated
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both in writing and as a speaker
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree required
SPECIAL QUALITIES & CHARACTERISTICS
• Passionate for the mission of JSerra (i.e. the integral formation of students’ faith, intellect, and character)
• Deep appreciation for the Catholic faith and a commitment to the teachings of the Church
• Strong initiative and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
• Superior rapport with parents, students, and staff
JSerra is an independent Roman Catholic high school that encourages students to pursue personal and professional excellence in life. Guided by the teachings of the Catholic Church, we work in partnership with committed parents and inspirational teachers to form the faith, intellect, and character of our young men and women within a Christ-centered, sacrament-based learning environment. www.jserra.org/mission&philosophy
Interested candidates are asked to first reflect upon the Mission & Philosophy statements of the school prior to submitting an Application for Employment. If after prayerful consideration an applicant believes he or she can support and embrace these foundational principles of JSerra, please email the following to email@example.com
– Completed Application for Employment
– Cover letter tailored uniquely to JSerra and the open position (if applicable)
– Essay (see application for details)
– Letter(s) of recommendation from current (preferred) or previous employer(s)
– College transcripts (faculty positions only)
– Social Media Background Check Disclosure
Please visit www.jserra.org/employment for more information and application links.