You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video on Ascension Sunday with Leah Murphy.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
For over 10 years Life Teen Inspiration has brought together thousands of Catholic teens for an unforgettable Saturday that proves that faith and fun fit together. This is your chance to kick-start a new year of youth ministry this fall! Registration for Inspiration San Antonio and Inspiration Los Angeles is now open!
The Catholic Youth Ministry Convention provides a beautiful mix of practical, comprehensive training and spiritual renewal. Daily Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, Reconciliation, praise and worship, and other times of prayer are staples of CYMC and by the end, youth leaders will leave knowing they are not alone, but a part of a greater community that is ready to help and support them. Registration is now open!
God wants to transform your heart every day, but He especially wants to transform it when you encounter Him at Mass.
Let Ascend help prepare your heart to encounter Christ in the readings at Mass.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: The Woodlands, TX
St. Anthony Youth Ministry is seeking a passionate and capable individual to join the Youth Ministry team as the Life Teen Coordinator. Under the supervision and support of the Youth Ministry Coordinator, the Life Teen Coordinator is responsible for coordinating high school catechesis and evangelization efforts and assists in the overall programming of the Youth Ministry Department. The position is full-time salaried with benefits. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• To work closely with the entire Youth Ministry staff in the development and execution of the mission of St. Anthony Youth Ministry.
• To work closely with the Life Teen Discipleship Coordinator to grow the ministry to high school youth by bringing teens into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ by welcoming every teen, as family, into a home in which they are blessed when they walk through our doors, while they are here, and when they leave.
• To understand the needs, development and culture of youth, and is able to respond to these in ministry and programming.
• To develop the catechetical material and curriculum for Life Teen program and share in the speaking and teaching responsibilities within the Youth Ministry department.
• To plan and execute Life Nights.
• To develop and coordinate relational ministry efforts within the Youth Ministry program.
• To lead and provide ongoing training for a committed adult Life Teen Core Team.
• To participate in the planning and execution of Life Teen retreats and other outreach opportunities.
• To plan and coordinate annual Life Teen Retreat.
• Committed to seeking holiness for themselves and growing as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
• Passionate about the mission of St. Anthony Youth Ministry.
• An example for teens and families by attending Mass and participating in the Catholic Sacraments on a regular basis.
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Theology, Catechetics, Youth Ministry or related field) OR minimum of 3 years experience in ministry.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and a strong understanding and ability to articulate Catholic teaching and catechetical method.
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church in The Woodlands, Texas is vibrant, active parish of over 6,000 families committed to bringing Jesus Christ to the people within our walls and the surrounding community. St. Anthony Youth Ministry serves over 700 senior high teens and 300 junior high teens and seeks to bring them into a deeper, living relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church through authentic relationships, dynamic programs, and an openness to the work of the Holy Spirit moving in and through the lives of our teenagers.
Our Mission: St. Anthony Youth Ministry exists to bring teens into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ by welcoming every teen, as family, into a home in which they are blessed when they walk through our doors, while they are here, and when they leave.
Please send resumes to Jonathan Cardinal at email@example.com.