You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection Video on the 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time with Amanda Grubbs.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
For over 10 years Life Teen Inspiration has brought together thousands of Catholic teens for an unforgettable Saturday that proves that faith and fun fit together. This is your chance to kick-start a new year of youth ministry this fall! Registration for Inspiration San Antonio and Inspiration Los Angeles is now open!
Youth ministry flows from and to the sacraments. This training won't just be about the logistics of ministry. It'll be about renewing your relationship with Christ. We’ve compiled our best training material for Edge Ministry into one weekend. XLT, Mass, incredible general sessions, and seasoned youth ministry experts make this a training you won't soon forget.
Have you ever looked in the mirror and not liked what you saw? Well, you are not alone. More than a Pretty Face shares the real life story of a young woman who struggled to believe she was beautiful. This is a story full of ups and downs, tears and laughter; a story that is honest, funny, and encouraging.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Knoxville, TN
All Saints is seeking a full-time Coordinator of Religious Education to administer total faith formation including religious education programs for grades K – 12.
The DRE/CRE plays a vital role in the faith formation of children and families through the following responsibilities:
• Program vision and development
• Coordination of religious education classes
• Teacher and volunteer recruitment, scheduling, mentoring and supervision
• Enrichment activities for students and families (children’s masses, pageants, para-liturgies, May Crowning, Christmas events, family events, etc.)
• Sacramental preparation – First Reconciliation, First Communion, Confirmation
• Children’s Liturgy of the Word
• Implementation of Catholic Vision of Love curriculum and all Diocesan policies and directives
• Facilitation of religious education for children with disabilities
• Non-traditional catechetical models (family catechesis, home-based religious education, etc.) Collaboration in activities with the Catholic school system
• Management of program purchases and budget
• Ensuring the safety and health needs of students during programs
• Vacation Bible School
• Safe Environment Supervision/Coordination
• Middle School/Youth Ministry Coordination
• Baptism Classes
Works closely with the pastor, youth minister, pastoral council and all faith formation ministries in fulfilment of the parish mission
Qualifications for the CRE/DRE position include:
• Practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church
• Strong knowledge of Church teaching and doctrine
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Education, Theology or Pastoral Ministry
• Experience working with children, administration or management experience, and preferably 2 years as a catechist
• Strong knowledge of catechetical and educational methods
• Computer proficiency
• Strong administrative, organizational and event coordination skills Affable, welcoming and collaborative personality
We are a large Catholic Church in Knoxville, TN seeking a Director/Coordinator of Religious Education to join our team!
Contact Us: Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter by July 15, 2017 to the Send to: Admin@allsaintsknoxville.com