You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection Video on the 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time with Amanda Grubbs.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
For over 10 years Life Teen Inspiration has brought together thousands of Catholic teens for an unforgettable Saturday that proves that faith and fun fit together. This is your chance to kick-start a new year of youth ministry this fall! Registration for Inspiration San Antonio and Inspiration Los Angeles is now open!
Youth ministry flows from and to the sacraments. This training won't just be about the logistics of ministry. It'll be about renewing your relationship with Christ. We’ve compiled our best training material for Edge Ministry into one weekend. XLT, Mass, incredible general sessions, and seasoned youth ministry experts make this a training you won't soon forget.
Have you ever looked in the mirror and not liked what you saw? Well, you are not alone. More than a Pretty Face shares the real life story of a young woman who struggled to believe she was beautiful. This is a story full of ups and downs, tears and laughter; a story that is honest, funny, and encouraging.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Yonkers, NY
The Associate Director is a critical part in a collaborative team contributing the Archdiocesan initiatives in ministry to youth of high school age. Along with the Director, this person is a key advocate of the vision of youth ministry set out by the Cardinal Archbishop of New York. The Associate Director works to implement this vision through direct services to young people and through leadership development with adult youth leaders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Work collaboratively with the Director in development and implementation of a strategic plan the reflects the vision for ministry to and with young people in the Archdiocese
– Advocate for the temporal and spiritual needs of young people in the Archdiocese
– Travel to meet with pastors, pastoral leaders, and youth ministry leaders in parish communities throughout the Archdiocese
– Assist in development and implementation of policies, programs and procedures as required
– Assist in providing training for youth and adult youth leaders in support of the Office of Youth Ministry Initiatives
– Oversee the development and implementation of events of the Office of Youth Ministry
– Liaison with independent ministry apostolates in the Archdiocese
– Collaborate with other diocesan departments
– Keep apprised of Archdiocesan, USCCB, and Vatican news, resources, and initiatives that are relevant to those serving youth in the Archdiocese
– Supervise regional coordinators as needed
– Other duties as needed
– Passionate about the ability of youth ministry to positively impact the lives of young people, families, parishes, and communities
– Minimum five-years full-time paid parish youth ministry experience. Combination of parish and diocesan experience may be considered.
– Master’s degree in theology, pastoral ministry, or secondary education
– Experience in training others in youth ministry
– Project/event management experience preferred
– Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Works well independently and in teams
– Must have a driver’s license and the ability to travel around the parishes/ diocese
– Willingness to work on nights and weekends
The Archdiocese of New York is the second largest diocese in the United States with 296 parishes, more than 2.6 million Catholics, and a rich diversity of cultures and languages. The Archdiocese encompasses ten counties of Staten Island, Manhattan, the Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Duchess, Ulster, Rockland, Orange, and Sullivan.
Send resume/CV and cover letter to Ela Milewska at Ela.Milewska@ArchNY.org)
Resumes accepted until June 15, 2017