You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video on Ascension Sunday with Leah Murphy.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
For over 10 years Life Teen Inspiration has brought together thousands of Catholic teens for an unforgettable Saturday that proves that faith and fun fit together. This is your chance to kick-start a new year of youth ministry this fall! Registration for Inspiration San Antonio and Inspiration Los Angeles is now open!
The Catholic Youth Ministry Convention provides a beautiful mix of practical, comprehensive training and spiritual renewal. Daily Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, Reconciliation, praise and worship, and other times of prayer are staples of CYMC and by the end, youth leaders will leave knowing they are not alone, but a part of a greater community that is ready to help and support them. Registration is now open!
God wants to transform your heart every day, but He especially wants to transform it when you encounter Him at Mass.
Let Ascend help prepare your heart to encounter Christ in the readings at Mass.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Georgetown, TX
TO APPLY PLEASE USE THIS LINK: https://goo.gl/Yt3jQB
The Pastor is the visible principle and foundation of unity in the Parish (St. Helen Catholic Church – Georgetown, Texas) which the Bishop has entrusted to him. He makes Christ’s mission present and enduring in the parish. In order to fulfill his mission, the Pastor employs suitable, chosen collaborators (clerics, religious, or lay people). He shares with them his mission and entrusts various responsibilities to them.
Positions employed at St. Helen Catholic Church – Georgetown, Texas help to extend the ministry of the Pastor in particular ways as outlined in the job description. Therefore, the employee in this position is closely connected to and assists the Pastor in the performance of his ministry and thereby engages in ministry for the Church.
The Associate Director of Middle School and Young Adult Ministry is responsible for the formation and assimilation of students to the parish life. The position reports to the Director of Evangelization and Faith Formation and operates under some supervision with latitude for the use of independent judgment and initiative.
Essential Job Duties:
• Prepare and coordinate sacramental process for middle school students (baptism, confirmation, and communion).
• Research, develop, and implement a comprehensive curriculum for middle school students to grow in the Catholic faith and in community (i.e. off site and overnight retreats).
• Coordinate Young Adult events that inspire and motivate young adults to participate in the life of the parish.
• Recruit, train, and manage volunteers in Middle School and Young Adult Ministry.
• Communicate to parish, parents, Middle School students, young adults, and volunteers through verbal, electronic, and written communication.
• Ensure Diocesan policy is followed and executed in all areas of Middle School and Young Adult Ministry especially as applies to EIM and CTPY.
• Collect and process forms and fees regarding Middle School students sacramental process.
• Process and manage all income and expenses incurred by middle school students and young adult and related offsite events according to the yearly budget.
• Start every workday with 30 minutes in the Eucharistic Adoration chapel.
• Maintain a work schedule and full time attendance according to established Parish business hours.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of Roman Catholic teachings, parish and diocesan structure.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural parish serving various cultures and a wide range of age groups.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and work effectively with staff, clergy, and laity.
• Ability to build authentic relationships with middle school students and young adults rooted in Christ.
• Ability to operate various word-processing software, spreadsheets, and database programs.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and utilize effective time management techniques.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Ability to carry out multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and implement creative solutions.
• Ability to follow instructions furnished in verbal or written format.
• Ability to proficiently communicate in English and Spanish (writing, reading and conversing).
Education and Trainings:
• Bachelor Degree in Theology, Religious Education, Pastoral Ministry, or a related field of study from an accredited American university or equivalent in a foreign country.
• Two (2) years of experience in a parish is required.
• Bilingual English-Spanish (proficient in writing, reading and conversing).
• Must be a practicing Roman Catholic in good standing.
• Valid Texas driver’s license.
• Must maintain compliance with the Diocese of Austin Ethics and Integrity in Ministry (EIM) policies throughout the employment period.
St. Helen is a dynamic and growing parish with an established history and a bright future. It is one parish with two languages (english and spanish).
Our mission is to be a parish of the New Evangelization that forms joyful disciples who know, love, and serve Jesus Christ and life in Faith, through the Church he founded.
TO APPLY PLEASE USE THIS LINK: https://goo.gl/Yt3jQB