You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video on the 29th Sunday in Ordinary Time with Mark Hart
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
For over 10 years Life Teen Inspiration has brought together thousands of Catholic teens for an unforgettable Saturday that proves that faith and fun fit together. This is your chance to kick-start a new year of youth ministry this fall! Registration for Inspiration San Antonio and Inspiration Los Angeles is now open!
Life Teen Women's Retreats are an incredible opportunity for women from all walks of life to come together for an inspiring, refreshing weekend retreat. Come grow in prayer and sisterhood at either Camp Covecrest in the mountains of Georgia, or the beautiful St. Louis, MO. Registration opens November 1st!
Have you ever looked in the mirror and not liked what you saw? Well, you are not alone. More than a Pretty Face shares the real life story of a young woman who struggled to believe she was beautiful. This is a story full of ups and downs, tears and laughter; a story that is honest, funny, and encouraging.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Paxton, MA
Under the supervision of the Director of Campus Ministry, the Assistant of Campus Ministry and Coordinator of Community outreach will assist the director of Campus ministry in supervising all Campus Ministry activities particularly: coordinating service projects and alternative break trips (i.e. Habitat for Humanity), coordinating community volunteer service programs including the Day of Caring with the United Way, reaching out to local non-profits organizations, faith-based organizations and humanitarian organizations to increase the number of service opportunities for our students, programming activities conducive to student development including academic, social, and spiritual dimensions (i.e. Weekend and Day Retreats, and Days of Recollection), and serving as a resource for all students. In addition, the Assistant of Campus Ministry and Coordinator of community outreach will assist in the coordination of daily, weekly and special student activities and liturgical celebrations, including the Mass of the Holy Spirit and the Baccalaureate Mass.
• Seeks to foster a campus community that is conducive to student development including academic, social, and spiritual dimensions.
• Assist in the supervision of the Campus Ministry Program
• Communicates with various departments across campus including Student Activities, Residence Life, Athletics, Admissions, Public Relations and faculty.
• Coordinates community service programs.
• Creates partnership between AMC and local town agencies as well as non-profits organizations, faith-based organizations and humanitarian organizations to increase the number of service opportunities for our students
• Measures outcomes of AMC students’ involvement in community service opportunities
• Develops and leads spiritual, formational and social justice events on campus
• Coordinates and participates in day and weekend retreats.
• Works closely with the Director of campus Ministry, the Dean of Mission Effectiveness, the Director of Student Activities and the Director of Multicultural Affairs.
• Serves as a resource for all students.
• Attends regularly scheduled meetings.
• Supervision of Work Study students as needed.
• Supervises community service opportunities
• Supervises Campus Ministry Interns
• Communicates regularly with the Director of Campus Ministry
• Interacts on a daily basis with students, faculty, administration and staff.
• Interacts regularly with a variety of student committees and groups, parents, agents, external vendors, and performers.
• Attends department and Intercollegiate meetings as required.
• Master’s Degree in Theology, Pastoral Ministry, Youth Ministry, Counseling or related field preferred.
• Previous experience in higher education preferred.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends and attend student events is required.
• Ability to work independently and as a productive team member.
Anna Maria College is a private, co-educational institution founded in 1946 by the Sisters of Saint Anne. With an annual enrollment of 1,500 students, the College prides itself on providing a values-based, service-focused liberal arts education. AMC has grown to offer a variety of undergraduate majors, as well as many graduate and certificate programs, both on-ground and online. The small student-faculty ratio allows for a highly personalized learning experience, while the modest class and campus size allows for optimal student involvement. The College offers 13 Division III NCAA athletic programs for men and women. AMC’s campus is conveniently located just minutes away from Worcester, MA on 192 acres in Paxton.
If interested in applying, please submit resumes to:
Rev. Manuel Clavijo
Director of Campus Ministry
Anna Maria College
50 Sunset Lane
Paxton, MA 01612